A Message from Callbeck Dating concerning COVID-19
Callbeck Dating cares about your health and safety. Callbeck Dating is a safe place to meet new people who are local or from around the globe. We encourage you to stay informed about COVID-19, maintain a six foot social distance and enjoy searching for your desired connection. For updated information on COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization's website at: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
Callbeck Dating Safety
Callbeck Dating takes your safety serious and are committed to providing outstanding customer service. We are constantly monitoring our platform for scams and offensive behavior, we want you to have safe and secure environment. Our customer service team manually check profiles for authenticity and our team are trained on monitoring and spotting scam behavior and profile information.
Online Safety Tips
Never send money
• Never, ever send money to someone you meet online, even if this person claims to have an emergency. If someone requests money from you, then report it to us.
Never Share Your Financial Information
• Never share your credit card number or banking account information with anyone.
Protect Your Personal Information
• Never share your personal information such as your Social Security Number, home or work address or any other private information that could be used to access your financial accounts.
Use CallbeckDating's Secure Messaging
• Always keep your conversation on the Callbeck Dating platform while you are getting to know someone. Users who don’t have the best intentions, try to take the conversation off the Callbeck Dating platform, to other platforms such as text, messaging apps, email, or phone. When you keep the conversation here you have the support of Callbeck Dating Safety Team. When you feel uncomfortable, we give you the ability to block someone using the Block feature if you ever feel uncomfortable.
Be Wary of Long Distance and Overseas Relationships
• You should always be wary of long distance or overseas relationships, especially when the person you are chatting with maybe hiding something, such as not providing photos of them self, online video chats or phone calls with you. Be careful of what information you reveal about yourself while chatting to each other.
Report All Suspicious and Offensive Behavior
• No one should have to put up with offensive, insulting and threatening behavior, whether you're chatting with someone online or in a night club, coffee shop or any other public establishment. You should trust your instincts and immediately stop communicating with anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Never feel embarrassed to report a problem to the Callbeck Dating platform, we are here for you.
Protect Your Account
• Pick a strong password and be very cautious when accessing your account from a public or shared computer. Use caution and be aware of your surroundings so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. Callbeck Dating will never contact you asking for your username, password or other account details - if you ever receive an email requesting account information, report it immediately.
Do Some Research
• We encourage you to do some research before you meet anyone you don't know. You can type their name in the search engine, search social media profiles, etc. If something doesn't feel right, then stop communicating immediately.
Offline Safety Tips
Never Feel Pressured
• You should never feel pressured when meeting someone for the first time. Only proceed with the first meeting, if you are completely comfortable.
Always Ask For Multiple Photos
• When chatting with people online always ask for multiple photos of them - preferably photos taken within the last month.
Talk On The Phone Before The First Date
• Always talk on the phone before your first meeting, for extra safety always block your phone number before calling anyone.
Always Tell Someone Your Plans
• You should always tell a friend or family member your meeting plans and arrange a safety check-up phone call or text, first during the meeting and second when you are safe at home. Always make sure you take a fully charged mobile device, in case you have an emergency.
Arrange Your Own Transportation
• Always arrange your own transportation to and from the meeting place - don't ever meet at your home or there's. Never give out your home address, until you get to know this person better.
Use A Polite Excuse
• Whether it is your first meeting or a future one, always have a polite excuse ready in case you are uncomfortable in the meeting for safety reasons or your just not interested in proceeding with the meeting.
Meet In A Public Place
• Always meet in a public place, such as a restaurant, coffee shop or movie theater. Meeting in the Daytime is the most recommended for your safety. Low consumption of alcohol is the best choice. Don't leave drinks, food or your personal belongings unattended.